The NORDIC INVESTMENT BANK (NIB) offers you the opportunity to do banking that makes a difference. The projects that we finance benefit the environment and improve productivity in the Nordic-Baltic region. We are an International Financial Institution owned by the eight Nordic and Baltic countries, which will give you the possibility to work with experts from around the world. The challenges you will face working at NIB are unique and will provide you with valuable experiences. We value diversity and we are a close network of some 230 professionals based in the heart of Helsinki. The atmosphere is international and our official working language is English.
We are looking for
a Power Platform Solution Architect and a Power Platform Solution Specialist
to join our IT Unit’s application support team for a four-year fixed term contract,
with the possibility of extension.
Are you intrigued by the financial markets and looking for the next step to challenge yourself and grow professionally? Are you enthusiastic about hands-on development and the maintenance of IT supportive systems in a specialist type of work environment? Would you like to be part of the broader team responsible for running NIB’s business critical applications and supporting them with the help of our vendor network? Would you enjoy working for an organisation that is Financing the sustainable Future of the Nordics and the Baltics?
The IT Unit is responsible for running NIB’s business critical applications and supporting them with the help of our vendor network. We mainly work with Microsoft stack. The Unit is the right size, for everyone to make a difference and have an impact. The application support team is reporting directly to the CIO of NIB. As an expert of Power Platform, you will report to the team lead, Head of Architecture & Application support. You are not left alone, since you will have knowledgeable colleagues, with different skillsets to help you succeed.
We are recruiting for two roles to support and develop hands-on our organization-wide Power Platform capability to keep the environments organized, secure and controlled, but still enabling the citizen development within the organization.
We offer you a front-runner position in an International Financial Institution in which you will have an opportunity to shape and develop our IT operations and make an impact on growth, productivity, and the environment in the Nordic-Baltic region.
The position offers excellent insight into the Bank’s supportive functions and bank-wide business knowledge management with a collaboration capability twist.
Your journey at NIB will consist of:
- Responsibility for developing and managing NIB’s Power Platform based supportive systems’ lifecycle.
- Providing 2nd level support and guiding NIB’s Power Platform users.
- Functioning as an ambassador for Power Platform utilization within the organization and support our internal process digitalization.
- Ensuring the NIB’s Power Platform to be secure and governed according to the best practises.
- Ensuring the vendors and users are functioning according to the principles defined in NIB’s Power Platform governance.
- Following agreed operational principles within the IT unit to provide the standard service experience for our internal customers, the users.
- Giving your input for continuous improvement within the Unit.
- Taking part in projects and other activities within the Unit.
We are looking for someone who has:
- The ability to learn quickly.
- A firm knowledge of ITIL Framework, service management and Software Development Life Cycle to be able to challenge and guide vendors and users when needed.
- Experience of Microsoft Azure management overall, but also proven development capabilities on Microsoft Power Platform
- A good knowledge of system integrations and their best practises with Power Platform
- A good knowledge of Azure DevOps and automated deployments
- A good knowledge of a Scripting language, preferably Powershell.
- A good knowledge of Azure Identity management.
- A basic knowledge of IaC (Infrastructure as Code)
- Strong verbal and written communication skills,
- A growth mindset to make a difference with your talent.
In addition, we value:
- Relevant Microsoft Azure certifications
- A high level of integrity and the capacity to collaborate within a team.
- Proactivity and ability to meet deadlines.
- Good problem solving and interpersonal skills.
- Positivity and a bubbly personality.
We offer you:
- An opportunity to develop your IT professional skills further. In addition, to be involved with other responsibility areas of the IT unit based on your interest and skills.
- The possibility to influence and participate in developing the Architecture & Application team´s activities further.
- A new perspective on the financial industry based on NIB’s position as an International Financial Institution owned by the Nordic and Baltic countries.
- A role in an ambitious and supportive team that values initiative, learning, sharing and the ability to collaborate proactively with colleagues across the Bank.
- A place in an International Financial Institution with a clear purpose of doing good for the environment and society.
The position is located at the NIB’s headquarters in Helsinki, Finland. We warmly welcome expatriate employees and their families by supporting their relocation and integration in a lively Nordic capital with a modern atmosphere.
NIB offers an international banking environment and a competitive remuneration package. Our unique position as an international financial institution (IFI) provides a novel perspective on the financial industry.
Additional information about the position can be obtained from Janne Lind, Head of Architecture & Application Support +358 40 842 2975 or email@example.com).
The recruitment is carried out by the recruitment firm Path2Talent and the contact person for the recruitment is Roberto Bolomey: firstname.lastname@example.org.
To apply for the position and for more information about NIB, please visit /who_we_are/our_people/jobs.
The deadline for submitting your application is 6 June 2023, applications will however be processed successively when received.
The vision of NIB is a prosperous and sustainable Nordic-Baltic region.
Our employees are our strongest asset in realising this vision. Our core values are competence, commitment and cooperation.
In recruitment, NIB puts the main emphasis on personal and professional qualifications and experience.
Find your place at NIB
Our employees share the experiences of working with us and living in Helsinki. Hear the stories about how they found their place at NIB.
Would you like to learn more about who we are and what working at NIB is like? Read what our employees have to say: