27 Nov 2020
EUR 100 million
Infrastructure, transportation and telecom
Agreement for use of the Site
Links to third party websites
Linking to the NIB Site
Limitation of liability
Intellectual property rights
Preservation of privileges and immunities
1. The Nordic Investment Bank (NIB) maintains this Site as a courtesy to users. By using the Site, you agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions. NIB may change these Terms and Conditions from time to time. By continuing to access the Site following any such change, you accept and agree to be bound by all changes.
2. The information herein is intended to enhance public awareness of the role and activities of NIB and is for information purposes only. NIB is pleased to allow you to visit the Site and download and copy the information, documents and materials (collectively "Materials") from the Site for your personal, non-commercial use.
3. You can visit https://www.nib.int/ without telling us who you are and without revealing any information about yourself. However, there may be occasions when you choose to give us personal information. Generally this will be for the purposes of (i) receiving further information from us; or (ii) for recruitment.
4. While providing information you may not post or transmit any unlawful, fraudulent, obscene, pornographic, threatening, abusive, hateful, offensive, derogatory or otherwise objectionable information of any kind. Furthermore, you may not post or transmit any advertisements, solicitations, chain letters, pyramid schemes, software or material which contains any "virus", "trojan horse", "worm" or any other similar component.
5. You have no right to resell, redistribute or create derivative works from the Site. You shall also be aware of copyrights, trademarks, patents or other proprietary rights and laws that may apply to specific material within this Site.
7. A cookie is a small text file which is stored on the user's computer. This cookie is then sent back to the web server when the user visits the website another time. There are two types of cookies: permanent and session cookies. Permanent cookies save a file for a long time on your computer, and are used, for example, to track a user's access over time ad across web sites. Session cookies are temporary and are not stored on the user's hard drive, but can be found only in the computer's memory until the user closes the web browser.
8. If you do not wish to allow cookies, you can disable them by changing the settings in your web browser. The help information in your browser software should provide you with instructions on how to disable cookies. Please note that if you disable cookies, you may not be able to use certain functionalities of the Site.
9. The Site may contain hyperlinks or references to external third party websites. Any such hyperlink or reference is provided for your convenience only. NIB has no control over such third party websites and accepts no responsibility in relation to any content, material or information contained in these websites.
10. You may link to the Site without seeking the permission of NIB. However, such links must clearly identify NIB as the source of information and preserve the integrity of the NIB Site without alteration. NIB reserves the right to refuse permission to link to the Site and may demand, at any time, that you cease to link to the Site.
11. This Site may contain advice, opinions and statements of various information- or content-providers. NIB does not warrant or endorse the accuracy or reliability of any advice, opinion, statement or other information provided by any information- or content-provider, or any user of this Site or other person or entity. Reliance upon any such opinion, advice statement or other information shall also be at your own risk.
12. No Materials or anything else on this Site shall be construed, implicitly or explicitly, as containing any investment recommendation or advice, or constituting an offer of, or an invitation by or on behalf of, NIB to purchase or sell any securities. You should seek independent advice from suitably qualified financial, legal, taxation, accounting or other professional advisors before making any investment decision.
13. The Site is provided on an "as is" and "as available" basis without warranty, condition or commitment of any kind, whether express or implied. NIB makes no representation, warranty, or commitment in relation to the provision of the Site, including those as to the availability, completeness, accuracy or up-to-dateness of any Materials provided through the Site. NIB specifically does not make any warranties or representations as to Materials' fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement. NIB periodically adds, changes, improves, discontinues or updates the Materials on this Site without notice. NIB further reserves its exclusive right to discontinue the entire Site. NIB shall have no obligation to take the needs of any user into consideration in connection with the above-mentioned actions.
14. Use of this Site is at your own risk. Under no circumstances shall NIB be liable for any loss, damage, liability or expense incurred or suffered which is claimed to result from the use of this Site, including without limitation, any fault, error, omission, interruption or delay with respect thereto. Under no circumstances, including, but not limited to, negligence, shall NIB be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special or consequential damages, even if NIB has been advised of the possibility of such damages.
15. If you are dissatisfied with any Materials on this Site or with any of the Terms and Conditions for the use of this Site, your sole and exclusive remedy is to discontinue using these Site as regards Materials. You may, however, choose to contact NIB's webmaster ( ) and submit comments.
16. You specifically confirm and agree that NIB is not liable for any conduct of any user of the Site.
17. All copyrights and other intellectual property rights to Materials on the Site belong to or are licensed to NIB.
18. As a condition of use of this Site, you agree to indemnify NIB from and against any and all actions, claims, losses, damages, liabilities and expenses (including reasonable attorneys' fees) arising from your use of this Site, including without limitations any claims alleging facts that if true would constitute a breach by you of these Terms and Conditions.
19. Nothing herein shall constitute or be considered to be a waiver, renunciation or other modification by NIB of any immunities, privileges and exemptions of NIB accorded under the Agreement between Denmark, Estonia, Finland, Iceland, Latvia, Lithuania, Norway and Sweden concerning the Nordic Investment Bank dated 11 February 2004, any international convention or any applicable law.