1. Do I have to be a citizen of one of the Bank’s member countries in order to be considered for a position at NIB?
No, NIB welcomes all nationalities to apply and join our organisation.
2. Do I need to speak the local language?
No, you don’t have to speak the local language. Our official working language is English.
3. I don’t live in Finland. Is that a problem?
No, not at all. NIB has long and successful experience in aiding expatriates relocate to Finland, with different family situations taken into account.
4. Is it possible to apply for several different positions at the same time?
Yes, it is possible to apply for more than one position at a time.
5. Can I send in my application by email?
We only accept applications through our online recruitment system.
6. I just submitted my application. When can I expect to hear back from you?
If your application was successfully submitted, you will receive a confirmation email from us shortly afterwards. Further communication will follow during the recruitment process. Please see selection process.
7. How will I know if I have been selected to participate in the interview process?
This will be communicated early on in the recruitment process. Please see selection process.